In the memory of Goa






Today when I was doing my dishes,one of the glass got cracked :-) I am best at this, you know! To Break almost everything :-)I have decided it to recycle like this. Sea shells I bought them from Goa. Every year we go for a holiday in Goa.Last year  also we have been there.  As it is monsoon season, It started raining heavily. I always enjoyed sea and rain together so was sitting  with umbrella on shore and watching waves touching my feet. My husband is gathering sea shells for me and filling his pockets with shells in the rain.  Its been almost a decade that I played with shells. I have filled some of those shells in the glass,you are seeing in the picture and placed a mini pot with Succulent on to the glass. This pot made from pressed coconut coir fibre, Which is organic and biodegradable. Miniature plants are suitable to grow in this pots or you can use this as a seed starting pots. 



All these shells collected in that trip.Do you guys have any shells that you collected when you are kid? Share with me if  you have any similar experiences.thanks for reading.xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment